Welcome to APIVOYAGE Tour Agency (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). By accessing or using our website (the “Site”) and/or booking a tour or other travel service through our Site or otherwise through the Company (collectively, the “Services”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, please do not use the Services.
The Services are intended solely for users who are at least 18 years old. Any use of the Services by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract.
Use of the Services
- The Services, including all information, text, images, and other content contained on the Site, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use the Services and the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Services or the Site for any other purpose, including without limitation, to make any commercial use of the Site or Services, or to sell or promote any product or service.
- You may not use the Services or the Site in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of the Services or the Site to transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code, or to engage in any other activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Services or the Site.
- APIVOYAGE Tour Agency reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services or the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time and without notice. The Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or the Site.
Booking Tours and Other Travel Services
- All tours and other travel services booked through the Company are subject to availability. The Company does not guarantee the availability of any particular tour or travel service.
- When you book a tour or other travel service through the Company, you will be required to pay a deposit or the full amount upfront, depending on the specific tour or travel service. The payment terms and cancellation policies for each tour or travel service will be provided to you at the time of booking and will also be set out in your booking confirmation.
- APIVOYAGE Tour Agency reserves the right to cancel any tour or travel service at any time, for any reason. In the event of a cancellation by the Company, you will be given a full refund of any payments made to the Company.
Limitation of Liability
- APIVOYAGE Tour Agency will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or the Site, or any tour or other travel service booked through the Company. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
- The Company will not be liable for any personal injury or property damage that may occur during a tour or other travel service booked through the Company. You are responsible for ensuring that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any potential injuries or damages that may occur during your trip.