At APIVOYAGE, we strive to provide our clients with the best possible travel experience. However, we understand that things don’t always go as planned. In the event that you need to request a refund or return, please review the following policy:
- If you need to cancel your tour prior to the departure date, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund, depending on the timing of your cancellation:
- If you cancel at least 2 months and half before the departure date, you will be eligible for a 100% refund.
- If you cancel 1 month or more before the departure date, you will be eligible for a 15% refund.
- If you cancel less than 1 month before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- If the tour is cancelled by APIVOYAGE due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. natural disasters, political instability), you will be entitled to a full refund.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and must be received by APIVOYAGE at least 14 days prior to the departure date.
- If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your tour, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can try to address your concerns.
- If you are still not satisfied after we have attempted to resolve the issue, you may be eligible for a partial or full return, depending on the circumstances.
- All return requests must be made in writing and must be received by APIVOYAGE within 14 days of the tour’s completion.
- Any fees or charges imposed by third parties (e.g. airlines, hotels) are non-refundable.
- Refunds and returns may be subject to a processing fee.
We hope that this policy helps to provide clarity and peace of mind for our clients. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.